CHEAP Shoes At Payless!
I wear 2 pairs of shoes to work most of the time: my black dress shoes or my beige clogs that I have had since I was in middle school (not even lying - I swear). The clogs are a top-of-the-line brand. My dad bought them for me as a birthday gift. They are still in almost perfect condition. They're just that durable! But my black dress shoes - they're almost worn through the bottom, and the fabric on the heels has worn down so much so that it hurts to walk. So, I decided it was time for some new shoes. *sigh*
I sought out the best deal I could find on shoes. I have a couple of places I usually look. I ended up finding a great online deal at Payless Shoes, so I thought I'd pass it along to those of you in need of some nice, inexpensive shoes. Here's what to do:
- Go sign up for or log-in to Shop At Home.
- Type "Payless Shoes" in the search box.
- Once you've found it, click on "shop now." Shop At Home offers 8% cashback for Payless Shoes online purchases!
- Right now, Payless has everything Buy one get one 50% off. Any kind of shoe you want! So add 2 pairs of shoes to your cart, and the 2nd one will automatically be discounted to the 50% off price.
- Through April 30th, use the coupon code 30584 to get an additional 15% off your total.
- Choose to have your shoes shipped to a store location near you. This makes shipping FREE.
- Place your order. You'll get some really inexpensive shoes, plus you'll get 8% cash back! And if you're a new sign up with Shop At Home, you'll also get another $5!
*Even if you don't want to do this deal, I highly recommend signing up for Shop At Home. It's a great cash back program! You can get cash back on so many different sites - it's incredible!
Happy Shoe Shopping!
What About You: Find any great deals on shoes?